WFF / WBBF forum
World Fitness Federation (WFF-International) - Printable Version

+- WFF / WBBF forum (http://forum.wff.lt)
+-- Forum: Forums in english (http://forum.wff.lt/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: Various federations (http://forum.wff.lt/forumdisplay.php?fid=14)
+--- Thread: World Fitness Federation (WFF-International) (/showthread.php?tid=32)

- WFF-WBBF secretary service - 05-01-2006

Today WFF-International Headquarters received a letter from WFF Bulgaria:

Dear Mr Edmundas Daubaras,
Sincerity thank you about your co-operation and attention.
Bulgarian National Fitness Federation (BNFF) already have own legal (judicial) register.
In this signify we kindly ask you to send as certificate (with signature and seal) by e-mail, that our Bulgarian National Fitness Federation (BNFF) – with president Yanislav Tachev is member to World Fitness Federation (WFF) – with president Edmundas Daubaras. This document the Department of sport require by us, to have possibility commit sport activity.
The document may look like this:
Bulgarian National Fitness Federation (BNFF)– with president Yanislav Yordanov Tachev. member to World Fitness Federation (WFF) – with president Edmundas Daubaras.
Please write us what membership dues we must pay. If don’t need membership dues please note, this in the document.
Thank you for your attention and we be grateful to answer us soon as possible.
Yours cincerially,
Yanislav Tachev
President of Bulgarian National Fitness Federation
-----------------------------
Легендата за Зоро
Купете на DVD от 27 април.
http://www.thelegendofzorro.dir.bg/

- Masaq Joseff - 05-02-2006

WFF secretary service Wrote:Today WFF-International Headquarters received a letter from WFF Bulgaria:

Bulgarian National Fitness Federation (BNFF) already have own legal (judicial) register.
In this signify we kindly ask you to send as certificate (with signature and seal) by e-mail, that our Bulgarian National Fitness Federation (BNFF) – with president Yanislav Tachev is member to World Fitness Federation (WFF) – with president Edmundas Daubaras. This document the Department of sport require by us, to have possibility commit sport activity.
Bulgarian National Fitness Federation (BNFF)– with president Yanislav Yordanov Tachev. member to World Fitness Federation (WFF) – with president Edmundas Daubaras.
Please write us what membership dues we must pay. If don’t need membership dues please note, this in the document.
Yours cincerially,
Yanislav Tachev
Легендата за Зоро

This is the case when everybody can see the difference of registered and not registered federations.
Only being registered officialy WFF-International can help Bulgarians.
And it does it!
Other federations can not do this even if they want to: they have no INTERNATIONAL registration.

- samuel - 05-02-2006

Masaq Joseff Wrote:
WFF secretary service Wrote:Today WFF-International Headquarters received a letter from WFF Bulgaria:

Yours cincerially,
Yanislav Tachev
Легендата за Зоро

This is the case when everybody can see the difference of registered and not registered federations.
Only being registered officialy WFF-International can help Bulgarians.
And it does it!
Other federations can not do this even if they want to: they have no INTERNATIONAL registration.

We shall see what WFF Bulgaria will do next!

- WFF-WBBF secretary service - 05-04-2006

South America bodybuilding and fitness magazine is going to publishe the article on contemporary sport, written by the President WFF-International Edmundas Daubaras:

Dear Edmundas,
Thank you so much. You have 20 days for your article on fitness nad bodybuilding and sending me arranged.
WFF will be known in America. I promise.
I wish you the greatest success on the "Amber Grand Prix".
Your friend
Jorge Cedale
President
WFF South America

- Bumer - 05-04-2006

WFF secretary service Wrote:South America bodybuilding and fitness magazine is going to publishe the article on contemporary sport, written by the President WFF-International Edmundas Daubaras:

Dear Edmundas,
Thank you so much. You have 20 days for your article on fitness nad bodybuilding and sending me arranged.
WFF will be known in America. I promise.
I wish you the greatest success on the "Amber Grand Prix".
Your friend
Jorge Cedale
President
WFF South America

Fine!

- WFF-WBBF secretary service - 05-07-2006

Today WFF-International Headquarters received a letter from WFF Bulgaria:

I’m congratulate you about award!
I’m very happy that I know you.
I wish you many years to work for sport.
Sincerity thank you about your co-operation and attention for Bulgarian National Fitness Federation.
Yours cincerially,
Yanislav Tachev
Спортни залагания!
bg.sportingbet.com

- Lisa - 05-08-2006

Sincerity thank you about your co-operation and attention for Bulgarian National Fitness Federation.
Yours cincerially,
Yanislav Tachev
Спортни залагания!
bg.sportingbet.com

WFF - very good!

- Elisabeth - 05-12-2006

Lisa Wrote:

Yours cincerially,
Yanislav Tachev
Спортни залагания!
bg.sportingbet.com

WFF - very good!

Today many of us know much more about federations.

- Sendriene Edita - 05-12-2006

Elisabeth Wrote:
Lisa Wrote:

Yours cincerially,
Yanislav Tachev
Спортни залагания!
bg.sportingbet.com

WFF - very good!

When you know - you can choose. As you see - Bulgaria did not long ago.

- Elisabeth - 05-12-2006

Sendriene Edita Wrote:
Elisabeth Wrote:
Lisa Wrote:

Yours cincerially,
Yanislav Tachev
Спортни залагания!
bg.sportingbet.com

WFF - very good!

When you know - you can choose. As you see - Bulgaria did not long ago.

Right you are!

- WFF-WBBF secretary service - 05-17-2006

WFF-International certification for the President WFF Bulgaria Yanislav Tachev:

- Ingmann - 05-17-2006

WFF secretary service Wrote:WFF-International certification for the President WFF Bulgaria Yanislav Tachev:

Good work of WFf-International!

- Kisa - 05-17-2006

Ingmann Wrote:
WFF secretary service Wrote:WFF-International certification for the President WFF Bulgaria Yanislav Tachev:

Good work of WFf-International!

Official work requires definite official steps.

- WFF-WBBF secretary service - 05-17-2006

Today WFF-International Headquarters received a letter from Jorge Cedale, President WFF South Anmerica:

Dear Ed
I´m so sorry for the delay on answering your e-mails but I was touring Bolivia in order to promote my show there (and it´s not an easy country to be in connected with the rest of the world). I´m in Argentina now.
I do really appreciate all the pictures and information you sent about the Amber Grand Prix. It will be covered in my June issue. I´m impressed by the level of the competitors. They were very good indeed.
Thank you again and I expect seeing you in uly because I´m planning a trip to Europe and it is possible and stopover on the baltic countries.
Take care
Jorge

- Rubens - 05-17-2006

WFF secretary service Wrote:Today WFF-International Headquarters received a letter from Jorge Cedale, President WFF South Anmerica:

Dear Ed
I´m so sorry for the delay on answering your e-mails but I was touring Bolivia in order to promote my show there (and it´s not an easy country to be in connected with the rest of the world). I´m in Argentina now.
I do really appreciate all the pictures and information you sent about the Amber Grand Prix. It will be covered in my June issue. I´m impressed by the level of the competitors. They were very good indeed.
Thank you again and I expect seeing you in uly because I´m planning a trip to Europe and it is possible and stopover on the baltic countries.
Take care
Jorge

That is good! Bolivia joins WFF!

- tatjana - 05-18-2006

Rubens Wrote:
WFF secretary service Wrote:Today WFF-International Headquarters received a letter from Jorge Cedale, President WFF South Anmerica:

Dear Ed
Take care
Jorge

That is good! Bolivia joins WFF!

Is musch as I am concerned Jorge Cdale has a number of South America countries working with WFF Argentina.

- WFF-WBBF secretary service - 06-06-2006

The former IFBB Poland Vice President ANDZEY MACYJEWSKY left IFBB and was elected to the President's WFF Poland position.
Being in IFBB he has written a book and received many international IFBB awards.

- WFF-WBBF secretary service - 06-06-2006

WFF secretary service Wrote:The former IFBB Poland Vice President ANDZEY MACYJEWSKY left IFBB and was elected to the President's WFF Poland position.
Being in IFBB he has written a book and received many international IFBB awards.

- Alf - 06-06-2006

WFF secretary service Wrote:
WFF secretary service Wrote:The former IFBB Poland Vice President ANDZEY MACYJEWSKY left IFBB and was elected to the President's WFF Poland position.

I know Andzey. He is a real man!

- Uncle Joe - 06-06-2006

Alf Wrote:
WFF secretary service Wrote:

I know Andzey. He is a real man!

That is fine!

- WFF-WBBF secretary service - 06-10-2006

Today WFF-International received a call from Italy.
Italian bodybuilders and sponsors are renewing WFF federation, electing the new WFF Italy President, collecting the national team WFF Italy to participate in WFF-International events.

- Dariuuss - 06-11-2006

WFF secretary service Wrote:Today WFF-International received a call from Italy.
Italian bodybuilders and sponsors are renewing WFF federation, electing the new WFF Italy President, collecting the national team WFF Italy to participate in WFF-International events.

Good news!

- Rubens - 06-11-2006

Dariuuss Wrote:

Good news!

Maybe something positive starts in Italy at last.

- Tasca - 06-12-2006

Rubens Wrote:
Dariuuss Wrote:

Good news!

Maybe something positive starts in Italy at last.

Let us hope!

- WFF-WBBF secretary service - 06-15-2006

Representing WFF-International in Brasil CLAUDIO VIDAL today has sent us information about the coming event:

- Alicija - 06-15-2006

WFF secretary service Wrote:Representing WFF-International in Brasil CLAUDIO VIDAL today has sent us information about the coming event:

Interesting!

- Brad - 06-15-2006

Alicija Wrote:
WFF secretary service Wrote:Representing WFF-International in Brasil CLAUDIO VIDAL today has sent us information about the coming event:

Interesting!

Everybody, who has a wish and who has money - you can take part in this contest.

- Ramunas.WFF - 06-18-2006

Brad Wrote:
Alicija Wrote:

Interesting!

Everybody, who has a wish and who has money - you can take part in this contest.

WFF welcomes all of you!

- Ema - 06-18-2006

Ramunas.WFF Wrote:
Brad Wrote:
Alicija Wrote:

Interesting!

WFF welcomes all of you!

Do you mean Lithuania?

- Dita - 06-18-2006

Ema Wrote:
Ramunas.WFF Wrote:
Brad Wrote:
Alicija Wrote:

Interesting!

WFF welcomes all of you!

Do you mean Lithuania?

It is evident that Ramunas means WFF in general. He means WFF-International.