WFF / WBBF forum
World Fitness Federation (WFF-International) - Printable Version

+- WFF / WBBF forum (http://forum.wff.lt)
+-- Forum: Forums in english (http://forum.wff.lt/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: Various federations (http://forum.wff.lt/forumdisplay.php?fid=14)
+--- Thread: World Fitness Federation (WFF-International) (/showthread.php?tid=32)

- Lori - 10-19-2006

E.Sendriene.WFF Wrote:MARIETA ZIGALOVA and WFF Latvia sportsmen VEGA, KRISTINA (2006, Kosice, Slovakia)

Great!

- Ineta - 10-19-2006

Lori Wrote:
E.Sendriene.WFF Wrote:MARIETA ZIGALOVA and WFF Latvia sportsmen VEGA, KRISTINA (2006, Kosice, Slovakia)

Great!

I see how former ifbb champions started working with wff.

- Edita Sendriene WFF - 11-01-2006

Today WFF-International Headquarters received a letter from Czech Republic. Czech sport organizers go on with the WFF relationship:

Dear Mr. Daubaras,
I would like to ask you, if you could send me an address to your federation, because we would like to send you something by post office and I couldn´t find it on your web sites.
Thank you very much,
Yours sincerely
Katerina Svagrova
Fitness Style, Prague, Czech Republic

- Eva - 11-01-2006

Edita Sendriene WFF Wrote:Today WFF-International Headquarters received a letter from Czech Republic. Czech sport organizers go on with the WFF relationship:

Dear Mr. Daubaras,
I would like to ask you, if you could send me an address to your federation, because we would like to send you something by post office and I couldn´t find it on your web sites.
Thank you very much,
Yours sincerely
Katerina Svagrova

They were working with IFBB before?

- D.Darius - 11-01-2006

Eva Wrote:
Edita Sendriene WFF Wrote:Today WFF-International Headquarters received a letter from Czech Republic. Czech sport organizers go on with the WFF relationship:

Dear Mr. Daubaras,
Thank you very much,
Yours sincerely
Katerina Svagrova

Yes, right. But times change and now they are with WFF-International.

- Eva - 11-01-2006

D.Darius Wrote:
Eva Wrote:

Dear Mr. Daubaras,
Thank you very much,
Yours sincerely
Katerina Svagrova

Yes, right. But times change and now they are with WFF-International.

Great!

- WFF-WBBF secretary service - 11-14-2006

South America magazine "Fitness Alive" presents WFF federation to public:

- Nilo - 11-16-2006

WFF secretary service Wrote:South America magazine "Fitness Alive" presents WFF federation to public:

Very fine!

- WFF-WBBF secretary service - 11-20-2006

Today WFF-International Headquarters received a letter from Philippines.
Philippine Bodybuilders want to join WFF-International remaining at the same time in another sport unit:

- brother - 11-20-2006

WFF secretary service Wrote:Today WFF-International Headquarters received a letter from Philippines.
Philippine Bodybuilders want to join WFF-International remaining at the same time in another sport unit:

Very fare country...

- WFF-WBBF secretary service - 11-21-2006

Yesterday suddenly WFF-International Headquartres received an unexpected preposal from Wayne De Milia (USA):

Dear Edmundas,
Would the WFF be interested in working with Pro Division?
Wayne

- Edita Sendriene - 11-21-2006

WFF secretary service Wrote:Yesterday suddenly WFF-International Headquartres received an unexpected preposal from Wayne De Milia (USA):

Dear Edmundas,
Wayne

After the discussion with the President WFF North America MICHAEL GLASS WFF-International leaves the question open. Basicaly it is USA affair and it is MICHAEL GLASS to make the decission:

Dear Ed,
Wayne lost money on his show and any kind of credibility with weak competitors and no magazine coverage. There were no sponsors and the show was forgotten 24 hours it took place. Other than Lee Priest and the 2nd and 3rd place guys the show was a novice event.
Wayne lied to you in his e-mails and said I never produced the 2000 Joe Weider's Model and Figure Quest. It was Wayne who sabotaged me during this very event and caused so many problems and dishonor. He had the Weider organization against me and Ben Weider sent me the fax and thanking me for a great show and said goodbye.
Wayne laugh then and now laws of the Universe will have it's way.
I will think about all this before I respond to him.
OUR LIFE GOES ON VERY SPEEDY.
Thank you,
Mike

- Jerremy - 11-21-2006

Edita Sendriene Wrote:
WFF secretary service Wrote:Yesterday suddenly WFF-International Headquartres received an unexpected preposal from Wayne De Milia (USA):

Dear Edmundas,
Wayne

After the discussion with the President WFF North America MICHAEL GLASS WFF-International leaves the question open. Basicaly it is USA affair and it is MICHAEL GLASS to make the decission:

Dear Ed,
Wayne lost money on his show and any kind of credibility with weak competitors and no magazine coverage. There were no sponsors and the show was forgotten 24 hours it took place. Other than Lee Priest and the 2nd and 3rd place guys the show was a novice event.
Wayne lied to you in his e-mails and said I never produced the 2000 Joe Weider's Model and Figure Quest. It was Wayne who sabotaged me during this very event and caused so many problems and dishonor. He had the Weider organization against me and Ben Weider sent me the fax and thanking me for a great show and said goodbye.
Thank you,
Mike

Very interesting news!

- Joshua - 11-21-2006

Jerremy Wrote:
Edita Sendriene Wrote:

Dear Edmundas,
Wayne

Dear Ed,
Thank you,
Mike

Very interesting news!

I agree with it!

- timoxa - 11-21-2006

Joshua Wrote:
Jerremy Wrote:
Edita Sendriene Wrote:

Dear Edmundas,
Wayne

Dear Ed,
Thank you,
Mike

Very interesting news!

I agree with it!

Wayne de Milia is out of IFBB. No longer he has influence on USA Pros. He has no bodybuilder and money to go by himself.
But if he comes to WFF what he brings to it then? Nothing? Then what a cooperation could be with him? He has nothing and comes to well working and well tuned International Federation?

- E.Sendriene.LT - 11-21-2006

OLEG BURINSKIJ, Vice President WFF-International, MICHAEL GLASS, President WFF North America, EDMUNDAS DAUBARAS, President WFF-International

- ANN - 11-24-2006

E.Sendriene.LT Wrote:OLEG BURINSKIJ, Vice President WFF-International, MICHAEL GLASS, President WFF North America, EDMUNDAS DAUBARAS, President WFF-International

Super!

- Alicija - 11-28-2006

ANN Wrote:
E.Sendriene.LT Wrote:OLEG BURINSKIJ, Vice President WFF-International, MICHAEL GLASS, President WFF North America, EDMUNDAS DAUBARAS, President WFF-International

Super!

I like this foto!

- edita_wff - 12-14-2006

Today WFF-International Headquarters received a letter from New Caledonia:

I would be very interested in getting your DVD and see how WFF shows go. Give me more infos.
Thank you and best regards,
Patrick MOUNIER
BODY ACTION sarl
New-Caledonia (South-Pacific)

- Flex - 12-15-2006

edita_wff Wrote:Today WFF-International Headquarters received a letter from New Caledonia:

I would be very interested in getting your DVD and see how WFF shows go. Give me more infos.
Thank you and best regards,
Patrick MOUNIER
BODY ACTION sarl
New-Caledonia (South-Pacific)

so fare away...

- edita_wff - 01-02-2007

Today Vice President WFF Russia SVETLANA PUGACIOVA arrived to Lithuania (Klaipeda) for a week lasting WFF coordination of the WFF-International work.

- timoxa - 01-03-2007

edita_wff Wrote:Today Vice President WFF Russia SVETLANA PUGACIOVA arrived to Lithuania (Klaipeda) for a week lasting WFF coordination of the WFF-International work.

great!

- Basov_Andrej_RU - 01-03-2007

timoxa Wrote:
edita_wff Wrote:Today Vice President WFF Russia SVETLANA PUGACIOVA arrived to Lithuania (Klaipeda) for a week lasting WFF coordination of the WFF-International work.

great!

Svetlana Pugaciova

- Greg - 01-03-2007

andrej_wff Wrote:
timoxa Wrote:

great!

Svetlana Pugaciova

Looks great!

- wff_Edita.S - 01-06-2007

Greg Wrote:
andrej_wff Wrote:
timoxa Wrote:

great!

Svetlana Pugaciova

Looks great!

Representing WFF-International SVETLANA PUGACIOVA is going to visit USA soon again.

- Jerremy - 01-06-2007

wff_Edita.S Wrote:
Greg Wrote:
andrej_wff Wrote:
timoxa Wrote:

great!

Svetlana Pugaciova

Looks great!

Representing WFF-International SVETLANA PUGACIOVA is going to visit USA soon again.

This is very good!

- E_Sendriene_WFF - 01-11-2007

Today SVETLANA PUGACIOVA leaves from Lithuania to Moscow. Bon Voyage!!!

- Elisabeth - 01-11-2007

E_Sendriene_WFF Wrote:

Today SVETLANA PUGACIOVA leaves from Lithuania to Moscow. Bon Voyage!!!

yes...!

- WFF-WBBF secretary service - 02-15-2007

At the moment WFF-International works on some serious International juridic questions.
In the nearest few months there will be serious changes in the International Bodybuilding and Fitness Sport World Wide.

- E_Sendriene_WFF - 02-17-2007

WFF secretary service Wrote:At the moment WFF-International works on some serious International juridic questions.
In the nearest few months there will be serious changes in the International Bodybuilding and Fitness Sport World Wide.

At he end of February the Director WFF Pro Divission, President WFF Russia ANDREJ BASOV is coming to Lithuania.
Important International questions will be coordinated.