WFF / WBBF forum
World Fitness Federation (WFF-International) - Printable Version

+- WFF / WBBF forum (http://forum.wff.lt)
+-- Forum: Forums in english (http://forum.wff.lt/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: Various federations (http://forum.wff.lt/forumdisplay.php?fid=14)
+--- Thread: World Fitness Federation (WFF-International) (/showthread.php?tid=32)

- Kisa - 02-17-2007

E_Sendriene_WFF Wrote:
WFF secretary service Wrote:At the moment WFF-International works on some serious International juridic questions.
In the nearest few months there will be serious changes in the International Bodybuilding and Fitness Sport World Wide.

At he end of February the Director WFF Pro Divission, President WFF Russia ANDREJ BASOV is coming to Lithuania.
Important International questions will be coordinated.

fine!

- E.Sendriene,LT - 02-17-2007

Kisa Wrote:
E_Sendriene_WFF Wrote:
WFF secretary service Wrote:At the moment WFF-International works on some serious International juridic questions.
In the nearest few months there will be serious changes in the International Bodybuilding and Fitness Sport World Wide.

At he end of February the Director WFF Pro Divission, President WFF Russia ANDREJ BASOV is coming to Lithuania.

fine!

ANDREJ BASOV, SVETLANA PUGACIOVA

- Harwey - 02-18-2007

E.Sendriene,LT Wrote:
Kisa Wrote:
E_Sendriene_WFF Wrote:

fine!

ANDREJ BASOV, SVETLANA PUGACIOVA

:roll: :roll: :roll:

- E.Sendriene,LT - 02-19-2007

Summer visit of the WFF Officials to Estonia:
WFF-International President EDMUNDAS DAUBARAS, WFF-International Vice President OLEG BURINSKIJ and WFF Estonia President PAVEL KOSENKO

- ILMAR - 02-20-2007

E.Sendriene,LT Wrote:Summer visit of the WFF Officials to Estonia:
WFF-International President EDMUNDAS DAUBARAS, WFF-International Vice President OLEG BURINSKIJ and WFF Estonia President PAVEL KOSENKO

I remember this!

- wff_Edita.S - 02-23-2007

Today WFF-International Headquarters received a letter from Mexico.
One of the bodybuilding leaders in Mexico CESAR MONTANA writes:

Dear Edmundas:
Just to et you know that I have received today the new WFF Magazine (issue 25), and days ago I got the WFF DVD of the ocntest. . .
I`m happy to see how strong is becoming the WFF nowdays and with the adition of Mexico on the tour could be more easily to expand to latinamerica. . .
Keep doing the great job. . . .!!!
Your friend in Mexico
Cesar Montana
Play Flexicon: the crossword game that feeds your brain. PLAY now for FREE.

- Philip - 02-24-2007

wff_Edita.S Wrote:Today WFF-International Headquarters received a letter from Mexico.

Dear Edmundas:
Just to et you know that I have received today the new WFF Magazine (issue 25), and days ago I got the WFF DVD of the ocntest. . .
I`m happy to see how strong is becoming the WFF nowdays and with the adition of Mexico on the tour could be more easily to expand to latinamerica. . .
Your friend in Mexico
Cesar Montana

great!

- samuel - 02-25-2007

Philip Wrote:
wff_Edita.S Wrote:Today WFF-International Headquarters received a letter from Mexico.

Dear Edmundas:
Your friend in Mexico
Cesar Montana

great!

good saying... :roll:

- Muscle Power - 02-25-2007

samuel Wrote:
Philip Wrote:

Dear Edmundas:
Your friend in Mexico
Cesar Montana

great!

AGREED...

- Gino - 02-26-2007

Muscle Power Wrote:
samuel Wrote:
Philip Wrote:

Dear Edmundas:
Your friend in Mexico
Cesar Montana

great!

AGREED...

You have got a nice figure... :lol: :lol: :lol:

- samuel - 02-27-2007

Gino Wrote:
Muscle Power Wrote:
samuel Wrote:
Philip Wrote:

Dear Edmundas:
Your friend in Mexico
Cesar Montana

great!

AGREED...

You have got a nice figure... :lol: :lol: :lol:

what do you mean?

- E.Sendriene;WFF - 03-05-2007

The March issue of the Lithuania Bodybuilding magazine has a detailed report from 2006 WFF Pro World Championship in Vilnius:

- Elisabeth - 03-07-2007

E.Sendriene;WFF Wrote:The March issue of the Lithuania Bodybuilding magazine has a detailed report from 2006 WFF Pro World Championship in Vilnius:

attention - wff!

- E.Sendriene;WFF - 03-10-2007

Lithuania bodybuilder ALGIS ALEKSANDRAVICIUS used to make pictures at variuos contests.
Once he took part at International Picture Contest in France (Paris) and had won the first place.
He is an outstanding fotographer now.

- E.Sendriene;WFF - 03-10-2007

E.Sendriene;WFF Wrote:Lithuania bodybuilder ALGIS ALEKSANDRAVICIUS used to make pictures at variuos contests.
Once he took part at International Picture Contest in France (Paris) and had won the first place.

The Winner's Award and the Glory in Paris he took with this picture:

- Sarah - 03-10-2007

E.Sendriene;WFF Wrote:
E.Sendriene;WFF Wrote:Lithuania bodybuilder ALGIS ALEKSANDRAVICIUS used to make pictures at variuos contests.

The Winner's Award and the Glory in Paris he took with this picture:

interesting!

- E.Sendriene;WFF - 03-21-2007

2003 WFF World Amateur Championships, Moscow, Russia.
World Champions NATALIJA MURNIKOVIENE (Lithuania), ELI HANNA (Israel), SERGEJ BEGLIK (Lithuania)

- E.Sendriene;WFF - 03-21-2007

2006 WFF Pro Europe Championship Winners

- Nilo - 03-21-2007

Terrific!

- wff_edita - 04-02-2007

Today WFF-International Headquarters received a letter from Nigeria::

World Bodybuilding & Fitness Federation
Headquarters
Dear Sirs,
Complements of the season,kindly give us full informations on the body building and fitness events within your federation, so that our Teams can register and
partake in this year body building events in your country.
Furthermore we also
want you to organise a training camp tour for our teams
for two weeks in order to groom them to be deem fit for
future championship/tournaments all over the world.
Do let us know if our request can be granted.
We look forward to be acquainted with your federation
and also await your earlier reply.
Sporting regards,
KAYODE AKINDELE
Secretary
Nigeria Body Building Association

Bored stiff? Loosen up...
Download and play hundreds of games for free on Yahoo! Games.

- wff_edita - 04-06-2007

Today WFF-International Headquarters received a letter from USA.
USA athletes would like to have some topics in French and Spanish in our International Forum:

Dear Ed or Edita,
I have a question:
1. How many languages are used or spoken on the WFF International website?
2. How many languages are used or spoken on the WFF International Forum?
I eagerly await your reply.
Thank you!
Mike Glass –WFF USA

- Harwey - 04-06-2007

wff_edita Wrote:Today WFF-International Headquarters received a letter from USA.
USA athletes would like to have some topics in French and Spanish in our International Forum:

Dear Ed or Edita,
I have a question:
Thank you!
Mike Glass –WFF USA

Good!

- Alicija - 04-06-2007

Harwey Wrote:
wff_edita Wrote:Today WFF-International Headquarters received a letter from USA.

Dear Ed or Edita,
I have a question:
Thank you!
Mike Glass –WFF USA

Good!

I do not know any other international bodybuilding forums in three languages.
but if it would be in five languages - it is unbelievable!
wff is no 1!!!!!

- wff_Edita.S - 04-07-2007

Today WFF-International Headquarters received a letter from UK.
UK Sport Organization writes:

Dear Sir,
i am general secretary of fima university.
fima is a martial arts and fitness & bodybuilding university.
we have cooperation with some of universities,federations,organizations,associations.
we would like to get cooperation with your federation.
please study our website and write me your opinion about our cooperation.
kindest regards
amir

- Melissa - 04-07-2007

wff_Edita.S Wrote:Today WFF-International Headquarters received a letter from UK.
UK Sport Organization writes:

Dear Sir,
i am general secretary of fima university.
fima is a martial arts and fitness & bodybuilding university.
we have cooperation with some of universities,federations,organizations,associations.
we would like to get cooperation with your federation.
please study our website and write me your opinion about our cooperation.
kindest regards
amir

Great!

- Sendriene,WFF - 04-12-2007

Today in Kijev Prime-Minister Lithuania GEDIMINAS KIRKILAS shakes hands with Ukraine President VICTOR JUSCENKO and Prime-Minister VICTOR JANUKOVIC.
Prime-Minister Lithuania GEDIMINAS KIRKILAS was the Head of WFF World Championship's Organizaing Committee last year.
FOTO:
Prime-Minister Lithuania GEDIMINAS KIRKILAS and President WFF-International EDMUNDAS DAUBARAS at WFF World Press Conference.

- Harwey - 04-13-2007

Sendriene,WFF Wrote:Today in Kijev Prime-Minister Lithuania GEDIMINAS KIRKILAS shakes hands with Ukraine President VICTOR JUSCENKO and Prime-Minister VICTOR JANUKOVIC.
Prime-Minister Lithuania GEDIMINAS KIRKILAS was the Head of WFF World Championship's Organizaing Committee last year.
FOTO:
Prime-Minister Lithuania GEDIMINAS KIRKILAS and President WFF-International EDMUNDAS DAUBARAS at WFF World Press Conference.

That's good!

- WFF-WBBF secretary service - 04-15-2007

This week the official meetings of the President WFF-International EDMUNDAS DAUBARAS and high Lithuania State and Sport Officials are planned.

- Melissa - 04-17-2007

WFF secretary service Wrote:This week the official meetings of the President WFF-International EDMUNDAS DAUBARAS and high Lithuania State and Sport Officials are planned.

good!

- timoxa - 04-18-2007

Melissa Wrote:
WFF secretary service Wrote:This week the official meetings of the President WFF-International EDMUNDAS DAUBARAS and high Lithuania State and Sport Officials are planned.

good!

wff has much highier official level than have nabba, wabba and other small federations...