WFF / WBBF forum
World Fitness Federation (WFF-International) - Printable Version

+- WFF / WBBF forum (http://forum.wff.lt)
+-- Forum: Forums in english (http://forum.wff.lt/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: Various federations (http://forum.wff.lt/forumdisplay.php?fid=14)
+--- Thread: World Fitness Federation (WFF-International) (/showthread.php?tid=32)

- WFF-WBBF Headquarters Int - 02-22-2009

Basing on the letters below, we would like to underline the permanent WFF-WBBF International work that started in Scandinavia.
President WFF-WBBF Denmark Palle Rasmussen wrote:

Dear Ed,
I look forward to work even closer with you, and will do my best to please the whole WFF-family.
Oh yes what you write is true.
Last article - this is great reading!
Thank you very much for this matter of trust.
I promise to work hard and intense to make WFF an even better brand in the Scandinavian coutries.
I look forward to get to work at the WFF Scandinavia, and I think we should make a plan how to get this project started in the very near future.
I have started working, and tomorrow I have a meeting with an web-agency, that will do the wff.dk website in swedish, norwegian and finnish.
I hope that I will not disappoint you and will work hard in all 4 countries.
Your friend,
Palle

- WFF-WBBF Headquarters Int - 02-22-2009

Today we received a letter from Serbia.
WFF-WBBF Official in Serbia ALEKSANDRA RAPAJIC writes:

Dear Edmundas,
I hope you and your family is all right.
I wish you all the best in this year!
I want to inform you that competition of Serbia national championship is going to be in Crvenka in May.
Also we will organize Serbia Open on 7th June in Sabac.
So we will send invitation for few representation to participate on this competition.
Also I need information is there any competition until May because I have a few sportsman who can compete for example in Austria or in Germany.
Can you send me contact of organizations of this competition.
All the best from
Aleksandra Rapajic

- Rosalia - 02-23-2009

WFF-WBBF Headquarters Int Wrote:Basing on the letters below, we would like to underline the permanent WFF-WBBF International work that started in Scandinavia.
President WFF-WBBF Denmark Palle Rasmussen wrote:

Dear Ed,
I look forward to work even closer with you, and will do my best to please the whole WFF-family.
Oh yes what you write is true.
Last article - this is great reading!
Thank you very much for this matter of trust.
I promise to work hard and intense to make WFF an even better brand in the Scandinavian coutries.
I look forward to get to work at the WFF Scandinavia, and I think we should make a plan how to get this project started in the very near future.
I have started working, and tomorrow I have a meeting with an web-agency, that will do the wff.dk website in swedish, norwegian and finnish.
I hope that I will not disappoint you and will work hard in all 4 countries.
Your friend,
Palle

:roll:

- International Secretary - 02-23-2009

WFF-WBBF Headquarters Int Wrote:Today we received a letter from the USA.
President WFF-WBBF North America MISHAEL GKLASS writes:

Dear Ed,
So good to hear from you after so many months.
We had received your new Magazine at our WFF-WBBF headquarter in North American.
Please be expecting a few nice photos taken there.
After all the problems we faced here in 2008 the tides have changed. We have just signed a new agreement with Dr. Catherine Bach.
She is of Asian decent and likes our idea to produce a production in California.
A portion will be for WFF-WBBF Competitions.
This event will act as the first stop for athletes.
The second stop will lead in 2010 as we are planning on a televised in competition Vietnam.
We all love the WFF-WBBF Sports magazine!
I will keep you in formed as the project moves in the right direction.
All the Best,
Mike Glass – President WFF-WBBF North America®

FOTO:
President WFF-WBBF North America MICHAEL GLASS ,
WFF-WBBF Gym Owners in California CATHERINE BACH and JUMMY SPRAGGINS

- Ingmann - 02-24-2009

E.Sendriene-LT Wrote:

Dear Ed,
We had received your new Magazine at our WFF-WBBF headquarter in North American.
After all the problems we faced here in 2008 the tides have changed. We have just signed a new agreement with Dr. Catherine Bach.
She is of Asian decent and likes our idea to produce a production in California.
The second stop will lead in 2010 as we are planning on a televised in competition Vietnam.
All the Best,

FOTO:

super!

- WFF-WBBF Headquarters Int - 02-25-2009

Everybody knows, that in 2007 WFF-International separated Sport Fitness from Sport Bodybuilding and the WBBF appeared.
INFORMATION:
Working on the common Project with the European Union the WFF-International at the World Amateur Championships and at the Europe Amateur Championships sets new Quality Categories:
Classic Sport Fitness with Age Groups of 8, 10, 12, 14, 16, 18, 21 and over 21 years.
The first time the Classic Sport Fitness will be presented at the 2009 WFF-WBBF Europe Amateur Championship in Klaipeda (May 8-11, Lithuania).

- WFF-WBBF secretary service - 02-25-2009

WFF-WBBF International and WFF-WBBF Africa invites trainers and judges to the seminar.

- Nilo - 02-28-2009

E.Sendriene-LT Wrote:

Dear Ed,
All the Best,

FOTO:

go ahead!

- DSc. Edmundas Daubaras - 03-01-2009

2009. WHERE WE ARE

WFF-WBBF

Everybody knows that in 2007 WFF-International separated Sport Fitness from Sport Bodybuilding and the WBBF appeared. The WFF has signed the WADA documents and it is still in the dialogue with WADA.

NEW WAY

Working on the common Project with the European Union the WFF-International at the World Amateur Championships and at the Europe Amateur Championships sets new Quality Categories:
Classic Sport Fitness with Age Groups of 8, 10, 12, 14, 16, 18, 21 and over 21 years.
The first time the Classic Sport Fitness will be presented at the 2009 WFF-WBBF Europe Amateur Championship in Klaipeda (May 8-11, Lithuania).

BODYBUILDING CRISIS
Is there anybody who can say that the today's bodybuilding is not in a very big crisis?
The reason of this were not individual sportsmen but the long lasting wrong global sport politics of the NABBA-WABBA-IFBB.
The politics of bodybuilding sport in general was wrong and today the World’s bodybuilding is in a very deep crisis causing new and new problems for all sides.
Feeling this and after receiving the negative answer from the IOC, ten years ago the Weider brothers left bodybuilding and this caused even greater problems for the International sport.
Today bodybuilding has fully negative social opinion.
The IOC, National Governments, National Sport Ministries, social and public groups, press and television separated themselves from bodybuilding and built the wall from it.
High State Officials of most World’s Countries do not like the contemporary bodybuilding and none of them wants to deal with bodybuilding on the respected official way today.
Today bodybuilding sport looks like a small religious sect and it covers the life of a very narrow group of people. Negative public opinion makes bodybuilding to survive for it’s life. Bodybuilding is in struggle for it’s life, but the most important is that there is no future, no perspective. There is nobody to say and there is nobody show the way out for bodybuilding of the situation. Even more, to be frank – there is no way out.
That is why the WFF-International has chosen another way. Yes, we are experimenting more and more. But the WFF does not want to get in the same situation as bodybuilding is in and the WFF acts to find the way out. This way is very different to the ways of other traditional federations. But the WFF does it’s best to find the right way and that is not so easy.
We see that other traditional federations are satisfied with what the bodybuilding sport life today is, but not the WFF.
The WFF aims to be the International Leader of our kind of sport. [b]The 90 National Members of the WFF-International representing All Continents prove us that the WFF is on the right way.
The WFF aims to get all possible official recognition and support you can imagine.[/b]
And the WFF works on this very hard.

Edmundas Daubaras
President WFF-WBBF International

- wff_Edita.S - 03-01-2009

edmundas daubaras Wrote:2009. WHERE WE ARE

WFF-WBBF

Everybody knows that in 2007 WFF-International separated Sport Fitness from Sport Bodybuilding and the WBBF appeared. The WFF has signed the WADA documents and it is still in the dialogue with WADA.

NEW WAY

BODYBUILDING CRISIS
Is there anybody who can say that the today's bodybuilding is not in a very big crisis?
The reason of this were not individual sportsmen but the long lasting wrong global sport politics of the NABBA-WABBA-IFBB.
The politics of bodybuilding sport in general was wrong and today the World’s bodybuilding is in a very deep crisis causing new and new problems for all sides.
Feeling this and after receiving the negative answer from the IOC, ten years ago the Weider brothers left bodybuilding and this caused even greater problems for the International sport.
The IOC, National Governments, National Sport Ministries, social and public groups, press and television separated themselves from bodybuilding and built the wall from it.
High State Officials of most World’s Countries do not like the contemporary bodybuilding and none of them wants to deal with bodybuilding on the respected official way today.
Today bodybuilding sport looks like a small religious sect and it covers the life of a very narrow group of people. Negative public opinion makes bodybuilding to survive for it’s life. Bodybuilding is in struggle for it’s life, but the most important is that there is no future, no perspective. There is nobody to say and there is nobody show the way out for bodybuilding of the situation. Even more, to be frank – there is no way out.
That is why the WFF-International has chosen another way. Yes, we are experimenting more and more. But the WFF does not want to get in the same situation as bodybuilding is in and the WFF acts to find the way out. This way is very different to the ways of other traditional federations. But the WFF does it’s best to find the right way and that is not so easy.
We see that other traditional federations are satisfied with what the bodybuilding sport life today is, but not the WFF.
The WFF aims to be the International Leader of our kind of sport. [b]The 90 National Members of the WFF-International representing All Continents prove us that the WFF is on the right way.
The WFF aims to get all possible official recognition and support you can imagine.[/b]

Edmundas Daubaras

Today we received a letter from Germany.
President WFF-WBBF Germany MARKUS KITTNER writes:

Hello Edmundas,
this are very good news.
But how exact are the rules for the classical sport fitness?
It would also feel well if it, in addition, an age group would give. Acrobatic becomes more and more difficult with increasing age and it is not easy to keep up at the age of more than 30 years with 20-or 25-year-old.

- WFF-WBBF secretary service - 03-02-2009

Today, February 28, 2009, we received a letter from
DR. PROF. JOSE PARDO HIDALGO, PH. D. (Spain).
He was for about 20 years the main assistant of the today’s President IFBB RAFAEL SANTOCHA:

Hi,
Thanks. I have no information of the passing away of Ben Weider, what disease?.
Mr.Santonja who is now World President was put for me into the IFBB.
He is my enemie. They, in Spain, were enemies of Weider and his products.
Impossible unification of the bodybuilding movement.
No Olympic Sport.
The dream of Ben Weider. Sport yes.
Competiitions no sport for members of Olympic Cpmmitte.
You know it?.
Do you Know the email of Mr.Rafael Santonja, new World President of Ben Weider.
Tell me. I will sing him the 40 with copy to you all.
He intented to bribe me many years ago in madrid, Proffesional World Cup to vote to Mike Christian Weider commercial reasons and other judges, leavin Gary Strydom for second place.
Santona only want as my exfriend Ben Weider, money, money, money .......pure traffic as drugs.
His English was very poor but perhaps now, after many years the Englis of Santonja is good..... I do not know.
He was always uncorrect with, with falses smiles.
I wait your news.
Is also Joe Joe Weider ill???.
Thanks.
Wait your soon news.
Your good friend who waits also
If I can help you in Spain to find bodybuilders intending some announcement in Musclemag magazine,

Dr.Prof.Jose Pardo Hidalgo,Ph.D.
Exgeneral Secretary for Spain IFBB and pioneer.
Murcia, SpainT

- wff_Edita.S - 03-02-2009

WFF secretary service Wrote:Today, February 28, 2009, we received a letter from
He was for about 20 years the main assistant of the today’s President IFBB RAFAEL SANTOCHA:

Hi,
No Olympic Sport.
You know it?.
He intented to bribe me many years ago in madrid, Proffesional World Cup to vote to Mike Christian Weider commercial reasons and other judges, leavin Gary Strydom for second place.
Santona only want as my exfriend Ben Weider, money, money, money .......pure traffic as drugs.
His English was very poor but perhaps now, after many years the Englis of Santonja is good..... I do not know.
I wait your news.
Thanks.
Wait your soon news.
If I can help you in Spain to find bodybuilders intending some announcement in Musclemag magazine,

Murcia, SpainT

That was the position and the opinion of the former IFBB leader Dr. Prof. Jose Pardo Hidalgo, Ph. D.
At the same time we would like to inform that we have some different position to one of the greatest World Bodybuilding Persons BEN WEIDER.
Due to this we prepare our article on this topic.

- Alicija - 03-04-2009

wff_Edita.S Wrote:

Hi,
No Olympic Sport.
You know it?.
I wait your news.
Thanks.
Wait your soon news.

Murcia, SpainT

That was the position and the opinion of the former IFBB leader Dr. Prof. Jose Pardo Hidalgo, Ph. D.
At the same time we would like to inform that we have some different position to one of the greatest World Bodybuilding Persons BEN WEIDER.

That will be interesting to read :!:

- WFF-WBBF secretary service - 03-05-2009

Today we received a nice letter from the USA.
Famous International Fitness and Bodybuilding promoter LOUIS ZWICK writes:

Hello, Edmundas:
I want to congratulate you on doing a good job with the WFF.
It was 20 years ago this month that we first met in Leningrad (St. Petersburg) and I am honored that we maintain an open and mutually respectful relationship.
I wish you well in during the 2009 season and look forward to seeing you again soon.
Best regards,
Louis Zwick

www.musclemania.com
www.musclemanialatino.com
www.fitnessuniverse.com
www.universeweekend.com
www.modelworldtour.com

- Sarah - 03-05-2009

wff_Edita.S Wrote:

Hi,
No Olympic Sport.
You know it?.
I wait your news.
Thanks.
Wait your soon news.

Murcia, SpainT

:roll:

- WFF-WBBF Headquarters Int - 03-05-2009

Published in Argentina for South America countries “Fitness Alive” magazine in Spanish printed some important words of the President WFF-WBBF International EDMUNDAS DAUBARAS.

- Rosalia - 03-05-2009

WFF-WBBF Headquarters Int Wrote:Published in Argentina for South America countries “Fitness Alive” magazine in Spanish printed some important words of the President WFF-WBBF International EDMUNDAS DAUBARAS.

I saw it.

- edita_wff - 03-09-2009

CRISIS GOES ON
Every day more and more negative articles appear on bodybuilding.
Many countries is in war with the sport of bodybuilding and bodybuilders too.
Nothing new - general public opinion towards the sport of bodybuilding is very negative.
The way that was chosen last 20 years by the International Bodybuilding Leaders of all federations was wrong.
Today everybody see it.
Famous bodybuilders are among the most disliked persons.
That is why the Weider brothers left the sport to survive by itself and run away. They sold the „Olympia“ Contest, all magazines, tried to sell the IFBB but nobody bought it.
They understood that after the refusal of IOC to recognize the IFBB the Bodybuilding sport it came the end of the Weider Imperia, the end of dreams.
The wrong general position and wrong ways were chosen and that led the bodybuilding to the position of no future.
The WFF-WBBF International understand it clearly and does it‘s best to save the terrible state of sport.
We MUST DO it officially as the IOC, WADA, Governments and Sport Ministries of all Countries require.
Otherwise THIS IS THE END.
No other way.
And the WFF-WBBF goes this way.

- Sendriene;WFF - 03-09-2009

edita_wff Wrote:CRISIS GOES ON
Every day more and more negative articles appear on bodybuilding.
Many countries is in war with the sport of bodybuilding and bodybuilders too.
Nothing new - general public opinion towards the sport of bodybuilding is very negative.
The way that was chosen last 20 years by the International Bodybuilding Leaders of all federations was wrong.
Today everybody see it.
Famous bodybuilders are among the most disliked persons.
That is why the Weider brothers left the sport to survive by itself and run away. They sold the „Olympia“ Contest, all magazines, tried to sell the IFBB but nobody bought it.
They understood that after the refusal of IOC to recognize the IFBB the Bodybuilding sport it came the end of the Weider Imperia, the end of dreams.
The wrong general position and wrong ways were chosen and that led the bodybuilding to the position of no future.
The WFF-WBBF International understand it clearly and does it‘s best to save the terrible state of sport.
We MUST DO it officially as the IOC, WADA, Governments and Sport Ministries of all Countries require.
Otherwise THIS IS THE END.
No other way.
And the WFF-WBBF goes this way.

- WFF-WBBF Headquarters Int - 03-10-2009

Today we received a call from the Headquarters Prime Minister Republic Slovakia.
The Official Meeting of the Prime Minister Republic Slovakia ROBERT FICO and the President WFF-WBBF International EDMUNDAS DAUBARAS is set in Bratislava on the 20-th of March, 2009.

- Sendriene;WFF - 03-10-2009

WFF-WBBF

NEW WAY

BODYBUILDING CRISIS

Edmundas Daubaras

- Sendriene;WFF - 03-10-2009

WFF-WBBF Headquarters Int Wrote:Today we received a call from the Headquarters Prime Minister Republic Slovakia.
The Official Meeting of the Prime Minister Republic Slovakia ROBERT FICO and the President WFF-WBBF International EDMUNDAS DAUBARAS is set in Bratislava on the 20-th of March, 2009.

Today the WFF World Champion EVA MARTINKOVA (Slovakia) have visited the Prime Minister Republic Slovakia ROBERT FICO and received congratulations

- WFF-WBBF secretary service - 03-11-2009

WFF-WBBF Headquarters Int Wrote:Today we received a call from the Headquarters Prime Minister Republic Slovakia.

INFORMATION;
On the occasion of the coming official meeting of the Prime Minister Republic Slovakia ROBERT FICO with the President WFF-WBBF International EDMUNDAS DAUBARAS the special Honor Award is going to be prepared.

- Rebecca - 03-11-2009

Sendriene;WFF Wrote:

Today the WFF World Champion EVA MARTINKOVA (Slovakia) have visited the Prime Minister Republic Slovakia ROBERT FICO and received congratulations

she is beautiful :!:

- WFF-WBBF Headquarters Int - 03-11-2009

Today the President WFF-WBBF South Africa TOMMY DU RAND has sent us some good poster-news:

- mike - 03-12-2009

Rebecca Wrote:
Sendriene;WFF Wrote:

she is beautiful :!:

Who doubts???

- WFF-WBBF Headquarters Int - 03-13-2009

Yesterday and today WFF-WBBF International with the professional people are working on the future global fitness projects in all Continents and specially in the EU.
Many new and interesting plans are on the way of the WFF-WBBF to present in public next year.

- Bumer - 03-13-2009

WFF-WBBF Headquarters Int Wrote:Yesterday and today WFF-WBBF International with the professional people are working on the future global fitness projects in all Continents and specially in the EU.
Many new and interesting plans are on the way of the WFF-WBBF to present in public next year.

That seems very interesting!

- Sendriene;WFF - 03-14-2009

WFF-WBBF

NEW WAY

BODYBUILDING CRISIS

Edmundas Daubaras

We were writing many times of the CRISIS in the World’s Bodybuilding.
We mean SPORT of Bodybuilding, not “children games” of various not official so called “international federations”.
Negative public opinion towards the Bodybuilding keeps growing.
We have mentioned before of many articles in press about this problem and this is one of the articles:

- WFF-WBBF secretary service - 03-16-2009

Today in Vilnius the President WFF-WBBF International EDMUNDAS DAUBARAS had a meeting with the Minister Sport Republic Lithuania ALGIRDAS RASLANAS.
They have spoken on the coming visit of the WFF-WBBF President to the Republic Slovakia and his meeting with the Prime Minister Slovakia.
At the same time the future WFF-International Project with the EU was spoken over too.
On Wednesday the meeting of the WFF-International President EDMUNDAS DAUBARAS with the Members Parliament Lithuania is planned.